On 23-09-2000 at 00:15, Januk Aggarwal kindly wrote:

>> %FROM="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"   (does  that  need  a  %from=""  first?)

> Nope, the %From macro now deletes whatever was there in the first go.
> It never really made sense to have multiple entries in the From line.

> From the 1.42 update list:

>> [-] %FROM="smth", %REPLYTO="smth", %RETURNPATH="smth" macros are no longer
>>     cumulative, they just overwrite the previous data

In that case, what is the logic behind this? I just tried
the two variants with my TB folder reply template, and they
give different results.

When I put
   %To="TheBat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
in my TB reply-to template, reply to will BOTH put the
original sender and the TB mailinglist in the To: field;

When I put
   %TO=""%To="TheBat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
in that same template, the reply will default to the TB list
only.

- K -

--

Before relationships, men and women had flings, quick
ones, dirty weekends and marriages. If they wanted a