On Sunday, September 24, 2000 at 4:19:33 AM Ming-Li wrote:

ML> On Saturday, September 23, 2000, 3:18:59 PM, Andrzej wrote:

ML> While it's a nice feature to have, and probably high on many TB
ML> users' wish list, I personally are quite content with TB's editor.
ML> For me, the ability to reflow quoted paragraphs while retaining the
ML> quotation marks is something I can't live without after switching to
ML> TB.

That sounds an excelent feature to me, and one I'd very much like to
see added to my newsreader <note to self:send suggestion to MP>.
However my newsreader does allow me to highlight the text to be
included in a reply so that when I hit the reply button the only
included text is that which was highlighted. Simply hitting reply
without highlighting includes all the original text. Can This be
acheived in TB?

--
regards,
 cejay (Wales UK)