You appear to have the box for PGP AND the box for S/MIME checked.  If so, uncheck the
box for S/MIME in Account/Properties/Options.

PGP doesn't use a signing certificate, but S/MIME does, and you get that from a CA
(Certifying Authority) such as Thwaite.

Graham

On 27/09/00 at 10:23 Maxim Kizub wrote:

>Hello TBUDL,
>
>I have a problem with PGP (6.5.8i).
>
>I have PGP name
>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>and when I try to sign a letter, TheBat
>rasponses "no signing sertificate for [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>
>Well, it looks like the problem with lowercasing
>the name (e-mail address).
>
>Anyone has the same problem? Or maybe the
>problem is not with case change of the name?
>
>--
>Best regards,
> Maxim                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>--
>   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>You are subscribed as : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP Keys on keyserver Ldap://certserver.pgp.com

Key ID 0x5273E2CD (RSA)
Key ID 0x99DB10BD (DH/SS)