On Wednesday, September 27, 2000 at 14:12:44GMT -0700 (which was 23:12 in the
Netherlands) Susanne wrote and made these points on the subject of "printing- insert
page numbers":

S> Hi TBUDL,

S>   venturing out again after checking the helpfile, FAQ and the
S>   archive for answers.
S>   Can someone tell me how to insert page numbers into printed
S>   documents or point me to relevant messages in the archive I may
S>   have missed?
S>   I assume it has something to do with the print setup template,
S>   but I fear templates will be a mystery to me for a long time to
S>   come.

It's very simple, goto print setup, general and choose "print page
numbers"

--
Fred
The Netherlands

Are "Watch Out For Children" signs birth control ads?

Using The Bat! 1.47 Beta/5