Hello all,

I need some help with Kill filters, now called Selective Download.
This feature doesn't seem to work for me so I'm probably doing
something very silly. The Help pages and FAQ are somewhat vague and a
little out-of-date.

I'm trying to kill all mail with the Subject *Test* or *Subscribe* so
I'm adding signal strings such as:

String: [Test], Location: [Subject], Presence: [Yes]

to the signal strings box but all mail is downloaded as normal. Other
attempts to add similar filters by adding domain and sender's names
also fail to work. Normal filters are working fine but I would prefer
not to download certain items of mail rather than download, filter and
delete.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Paul White

Windows 98 4 10
The Bat! v1.46d