Hello Thomas

On 30 September 2000, at 19:03, you wrote

TF> Hello TBUDL!

TF> My firewall just told me that the "Application: THEBAT.EXE attempted
TF> an Inbound TCP Communication". Local Service: nbsession (139). Remote
TF> adress: 163.31.23.191.

TF> The remote address belongs to a university in Taiwan, and there are
TF> kids who try go get into my computer all the time. However, I am
TF> surprised that this time, the attempt seems to have been initiated by
TF> TB. This is new. How come?

Ok, here's something else to think about. My firewall is set up to ask
for permission when any new installation attempts to communicate for
the first time. Every program I've installed since setting up the
firewall has fired this rule and asked for permission, that is all
except one....TB!

<cue X-files music>

--
have a good day