Hello TBUDL members,

After 4 months off-line (traveling w/o a portable computer), I
learned that all mail in 3 of my email accounts was lost when the
service provider went out of business at the end of august.

I would appreciate being recommended (on or off list) any email
services that work well w/ TB! (I do *not* need an ISP, just 3 mail
accounts, but not necessarily with the same source). The important
issues are reliability and permanence, speed, the storage space
provided, an absence of ads, low or nil cost and of course, that
work well with TB! (*not* web based). Thanks in advance.

Douglas Hinds