Hi there!

DB> It happens in "Loggin on" and "Logging
DB> off". If I try to close the window it will freeze and the only chance
DB> I have to delete it is to close The Bat and start it again.

DB> I am connected to internet all the times via a company Lan using a
DB> firewall. Normally everything works correct, but sometimes it happens.
I had this problem as well, and although for *me* it was a few
Versions ago, there have been some discussions on the matter.

My suggestion for you would be to go to the TB!UDL Archives:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com/index.html
and at the top, do a search for "hang". It gave *me* a lot of results,
and you can browse the threads and see which one would help you best.

I WILL say that this happened a lot to me with TB! ver. 1.44, and has
NOT happened to me with my current version (My system info and TB!
version are in my signature.)

Hope this helps!
~~~Angel

--

Tuesday, October 03, 2000 7:40:39 AM
-={+}=-Senza fiduccia niente-={+}=-
                        | on Windows NT 5 0  (Win2K Pro)
ICQ 1378257             | 500Mhz 21Gb hard disk 128Mb RAM