Hallo Kitty,

On Sat, 7 Oct 2000 23:22:33 -0500 GMT (08/10/2000, 12:22 +0800 GMT),
Marck D. Pearlstone didn't write:

MDP>> Please can you MIME forward this message to me (off-list). I'd be very
MDP>> interested to see it. To MIME forward the message you first have to
MDP>> select "Use mime standard for forwarding" under the Account properties
MDP>> == Templates == Forward. When you have done that forward that message
MDP>> to me. Don't forget to turn it off when you're done ;-).

MDP> Done. (from my other account).

MDP> Let me know if you come up with an explanation for this.

I don't know why your message says From: Marck, I guess you hit
"redirect" instead of "reply". Otherwise wrong subjects and wrong
from's may be a problem of your box - ?

I have another explanation too: do you read in thread mode? Almost
every time I reply to a message while in thread mode, two replies with
identical messages bodies are generated, but with differnt To
recipients. I didn't look at the subjects, though.

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM