Composed on 08/10/2000, at 14:09 GMT

         I've spent some time looking through the TBUDL archive, and
         discovered a couple of macro options that I'd not seen
         before. I'm beginning to wonder if there might be more macro
         options available than are actually listed when hitting the
         macro button when composing a template.

         For example I couldn't find the following: %QUOTESTYLE &
         %QINCLUDE which are just two macro options I discovered while
         going back through the archive. Or have I missed a complete
         section on TB! macro's somewhere?!

Charlie Turner (ceejay)

TB ver:1.46d | On Windows 98 4.10 1998 Pll 350Mhz (128MB Ram)