On Sunday, October 08, 2000, 2:15:20 PM, Jan wrote:

JR>>> 2.  What do TB! mavens suggest is the best format to use when
JR>>> importing  an  address  book  from  Outlook  Express.

A.>> I'll  leave  that  for  the  likes  of Ming and other prior OE
A.>> users. :-)

>           Is  there  someone  who  has  made  the  transition from
>           Outlook   Express  to  TB!  who  can  answer  the  above
>           question? Many thanks.

Sorry, not that I'm dodging the call to serve my country...ehhh,
fellow Batmen, it's just that I don't know the answer. While I took
great pain importing all my old mail into TB, I purposefully left my
old address book (which was in a mess anyway) behind. So, maybe
someone else could pick this one up.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.47 Beta/7 | Win2k SP1