Hello all,
Monday, October 09, 2000, Michael S. Greenbaum wrote:

> This is my second request on this one.  Perhaps no one has an answer
> for it.

> I've set TB to be my default mailer in Netscape 4.75 and that works
> fine.

> On the File menu in Netscape, there appears Send Page. It is a means
> of sending the URL of a page one is currently viewing to someone else
> in an email message. When I click on this, TB does not come up. A
> Netscape mail form comes up instead. This is annoying since I can't
> get to my address book from the Netscape mail form.

> Any ideas as to whether or not I can make a TB mail form come up
> instead of a Netscape form?

Yes. For this function is needed SimpleMAPI. Stefan implements this
support in actual 1.47 beta's and if it will be ready, You will find
it in official 1.47 version :-))

--

Bye

Marek Mikus

Using the best The Bat! 1.47 Beta/7 reg
under the worst Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111 B
Intel Celeron 266 MHz, 32 MB