Hi Susanne,

On Sun, 8 Oct 2000 20:59:44 -0700GMT (09/10/2000, 11:59 +0800GMT),
Susanne wrote:

S> Can someone tell me what happens when my trial period runs out?

You computer will go up in flames. Your HD will melt, and any back-up
floppy disks will be hit by a strong magnetic field. Your fridge will
start to heat, and your microwave will freeze to sub-zero degrees
Kelvin! (In physics, this would mean the particles will oscillate
backwards in time; you don't want to be responsible for a black hole
in the fourth dimension, now, do you?)

The only way to prevent it is to pay within the trial period. ;-)

S> I'm pretty much convinced by TB, but my husband isn't yet :}

S> Will the program stop working after the 30 days?

No, it will continue working whether you pay or not. The "trial"
period announcement is just a joke. Every so often, someone pays and
the developers slap on their thighs in laughter.

S> Can I save the messages somehow and register and re-install TB
S> later?

Yes you can. But if you use another email program in between, you will
hurt TB's feelings. Now that is something you *don't* want to do.
Believe me. And don't say you haven't been warned.

S> After all, my birthday is coming around soon <g>.

Use your husband's credit card then. He won't know before your
birthday, will he? :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.