Hello Batlisters.

          In a post time stamped 22:17:35 +0700 re: 3 quickies
          Syafril Hermansyah wrote:

SH> if you still have the problem for the conversion, send me the
SH> *.csv file privately, then I will send you back *.abd file.

          Syafril, thanks very much for your very kind offer. I've
          managed to import the bulk of my OE address book & where
          I  need  a  name, I just add it from rcvd posts. I'm not
          completely  sold  on  TB!  & so I'm maintaining OE on my
          machine as I evaluate TB!.  Worse comes to worse I can
          always open OE & find the person I'm looking for.

          Regards,

Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA
Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]