I have one account that when I compose a new message and click on the
send icon, it gets put in the Outbox instead.  [I have checked the
setting; and it is set for immediate delivery.]

Then when I go to the Outbox and click on the "Send queue mail" icon, it
tells me it has nothing to send.  [I can see the message listed; and the
content is displayed the the preview window!!]

Anyone has any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance

JM

Using The Bat! 1.44
Under Windows 95 4.0 Build 950