10/19/2000 at 11:59 AM

One of the things that I really miss from using Eudora, was Eudora's word
wrap plug-in- that let you cleanup the broken formatting in a message that
you were trying to read.

I am finding that I often have incorrect returns in messages that I am
trying to read in the Bat!, especially ones that have been forwarded a
number of times before I get to see them.

Is there a way similar to the "word wrap" Eudora plug-in to cleanup and
remove extraneous carriage returns in the Bat!?

Thanks.

--
-Nick+

(The Rev.) W. Nicholas Knisely       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Trinity Episcopal Church            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Bethlehem, PA                       www.trinitybeth.org

Information wants to be anthropomorphized.