Hello Jason,

Saturday, October 21, 2000, 4:10:08 AM, you wrote:

> Why doesn't the Printer ICON work in the bat?

Good question.

> It has actually never worked for me....

I am having the same problem. The print button has never worked for me
either when I try to print to one of my printers (Panasonic KX-P6300).
I have to press Ctrl+P, or choose Print on the Message menu, but...

...the funny thing is that everything works just fine when I print to
my HP 970Cxi. What is even more funny is that I _am_ able to print the
Address Book to both of them by clicking the print button -even to the
Panasonic.

Jan-Arild

--
Q. What's a man's idea of foreplay?