Hello ,

 I finally have the Meta Character set up and working, very nice and a
  big thanks.

  I  did  purchase  the  book  you referred to A.Curtis Martin, however
  until  the book arrives I was wondering if you might feel like taking
  another question on.

  On some of my other list and or my newbie friends from AOL, they like
  to  forward  messages  until the message is lost in a see of ">>>" is
  there  a  way  to  use  one of your formulas to delete all but one of
  those > in a reply message?

  I will understand if your not interested in picking this one up:)

--
Cheers,
 Dean