Hello Dean,

D> I  have  noticed  when I print out a message my left hand margin is such that the
D> wording  is  being  cut  off.  I've  adjusted  my  printer  settings. I have a HP
D> LaserJet5L and 6L. The only option I have is to modify the Scaling, which doesn't
D> seem  to  change  the  cut off of the first few letters. I've tried using setting
D> such  as  A4,  and  business. The effect from these changes result in a different
D> margin but same result first few letters cut off.

Just  for  those  who care or encounter this problem in the future. I've noticed the
ability  to  use  print  set up was not available during the time of this problem. I
tried  going  back  down  a  beta  and  experienced  the  ability to adjust the page
nullifying the problem, and the new beta allows for adjustment as well.

 --
 Thanks,
      Dean