I have a copy of The Bat 1.47 which has the same sickness that every
version of the Bat I've ever used has had.

If I leave copies of my mail on the server at work, a Qmail / Linux
machine, The Bat re-downloads the old messages....sometimes every week
or so, sometimes, as today, every five minutes.

This is gradually driving me crazy. I need to leave the messages on
the server; how do I stop The Bat from pulling them over again?

Tony

--
Tony A.T. Mendina
"Some ignorance is acute; all stupidity, however, is chronic."