Hello Nick,

(NA == "Nick Andriash") [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

KT>> I cannot PGP because when I try to save or send a message with the
KT>> instruction to encrypt the message I get this error message:

KT>> Access violation 00509196
KT>> Read of address FFFFFFF

KT>> I am using PGP 6.5i and am now using The Bat 1.48 Beta 8 on Windows 98
KT>> V2

NA> Kevin, do you have PGP installed on your Computer, and if so, what version
NA> do you have, or are you trying to use TB's internal version of PGP?

I get the exact same thing when I use `Encrypt when completed' But, if
I go down to `PGP -> Encrypt entire text' it works as expected.

One problem is that if receive an encrypted message from someone, TB!
automatically thinks I'm going to want to encrypt my reply (which is a
reasonable assumption!) -- and of course, when it tries to send it, it
gives me the `Access violation' error.

NA> Nick

PGP 6.0.2 using batpgp60.dll and 6.0.x checked in `PGP version to be
used'

-Brian
--
It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others.