Monday, November 27, 2000, Ming-Li [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Saturday, November 25, 2000, 4:07:00 PM, net5zero wrote:

>> I have a Windows' Shortcut for The Bat! on my desktop.  In the
>> properties for that Shortcut, the shortcut TAB, I set the
>> "shortcut key" to Ctrl+Shft+B.  However, when I press Ctrl+Shft+B
>> to launch The Bat!, nothing happens.

> Just tried, and it worked.

>> It would seem that if I had assigned Ctrl+Shft+B to some other
>> application previously, it would do something instead of nothing.

> This shouldn't be allowed. My Windows doesn't allow me to reassign a
> shortcut key combination to another application before cancelling
> the first one. We're using different Windows, though.

My Windows doesn't allow it either.  When I tried (just now) to assigned
Ctrl+Shft+W to TheBat, it changed to none and launched the other
application that was previously assigned Ctrl+Shft+W.

So, the question remains as to why the Ctrl+Shft+B doesn't work for
launching TheBat in my case?

Thanks in advance

JM

Using The Bat! 1.44