Hallo Marck,

N>> something I really miss in The Bat is, that CTRL+DEL does not
N>> delete from Cursor to the end of the line

> No, but the Ctrl-Q, Y sequence does the job.

Well it would be nice, that The Bat act like the most other applications or
Windows itself. Also CTRL+DEL is easy-to-type-Shortcut.

N>> or like QuarkXpress delete the word after.

> That's  because  TB  is  not  QuarkXpress and, instead, uses Ctrl-T to
> delete the word after.

;-) Thanks, this Shortcut helps me alot, I thought if CTRL-DEL does not
work, there will be no other Shortcut for this work.

N>> Another thing I miss, is to specify different Spellcheck languages
N>> to a Contact.

> You  can  use  a specific Address Book template and template macros to
> set the language for this functionality.

Duh, shame on me, I should have a closer look to the Documentation.

Thanx!