Howdy ,

I recently upgraded from 1.44 to 1.46d.  No the first time I launch
TheBat, I get the following error:

Application Error
Exception Exception EAccessViolation in module thebat.exe at 0006653C.
Access violation at address 00467780.  Write of address 006BE984.
[OK]

The initial graphics never actually appears on the screeen, just the
squarea outline.  Clicking the OK results in the error reappering.
The only thing I can do is:
CTRL-ALT-DEL, Task Manager, Select TheBat and End Task.  Attempting to
open or work with any other apps while this error is on the screen
results in more of the same error messages appearing.  The error HAS
to be cleared before anything else can be done.

I can now launch TheBat without error.  This only happens the first
time that I attempt to launch TheBat after the computer is booted.
After clearing the initial error via End Task, I can open and close
and use TheBat without further error.

I am running:
WinNT4 Workstation
ServicePack 6a installed
Dual PIII 450, 512MB RAM
Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro video
Registered version of TheBat.

Any ideas on what is causing this?  I have searched all of the
Archives without success.

--
Ciao for now,
 Jerry                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]