Is The Bat not able to decode Binhex 4.0 attachments? I suspect many
of the files I receive are in this format (but I've never before had
to worry about what format I'm receiving attachments in).

If The Bat can't handle them itself, is it possible to make a filter
to detect these attachments (presumably by a search for "Binhex 4.0"
in the message body) and automatically send the attachment to Aladdin
Expander, and have the decoded attachment saved in the correct
attachment folder? How do I do this?

Tim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]