Hello Tobias,

(TW == "Tobias Wrede") [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>> This is true. TB! will not interfere with the formatting of quoted
>> material. The wrapping of the quoted material is left intact unless
>> you explicitly reformat it.

TW> And IMHO that is exactly the way it should be. There might be a
TW> reson for using long lines, a table for example, that would get
TW> messed up by rewrapping.

Ah, well I didn't consider that! Yes, that makes a lot of sense, and I
tend to do that very thing a lot on other lists.

I think I'm just going go with the "it's your crappy mail client"
mentality if someone says anything about it. I've noticed MS LookOut
likes to take my quoted text through the blender. I've also noticed
the New Eudora 5.0 seems to mangle the *authors* message -- never mind
the quoted reply. Eudora used to be a decent client, but now it seems
to be an obese monster.

TW> A nice feature, though, would be an extension to the Alt-L thingy
TW> reformating all paragraphs instead of just the current one.

Yes, I agree, that would be nice..

-Brian
--
668: The Neighbor of the Beast.