Hello Ming-Li,

Sorry for breaking the thread but until now I was in digest mode.

Friday, 15 Dec 2000 04:56:44 -0800, you wrote:

> This looks like a display driver problem. Have you tried to update
> your display driver?

It looks like, doesn't it? The only problem is: it does neither happen
anywhere else in TB nor in any other program. Also because I use an
ELSA Victory II with Vodoo Banshee chipset on Windows 2000, I cannot
update the display driver. As far as I know the only driver that works
is the Vodoo Banshee driver that is shipped with Windows 2000. (ELSA
does not offer a special one.) And buying a new graphics adapter only
because of the message dispatcher - I don't think I want to do that
;-)

It might be interesting what's so different in the message dispatcher
as opposed to the other parts of TB. There must be something causing
this. I use TB a lot and these effects only appear in the dispatcher.

Is there anyone else with a Vodoo Banshee on Windows 2000 having this
problem?

Marek wrote:

> BTW use TBBETA for bugreports instead TBUDL please.

I am not subscribed to it and (even though using a TB 1.48 beta for
the first time now) waited for the final version. Are bug reports
regarding official releases really supposed to go to the beta list? If
that is so, I'll subscribe and post there next time.

just came in from "A. Curtis Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> It's perfectly admissible to make bug reports on TBUDL provided that
> the bug concerns an official release version of the software.

That's what I thought. And even though my TB calls itself Beta/12 it
is really 1.48 Xmas (that problem came already up on TBBETA).

David

--
David Buntenbroich
     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] WWW: http://www.buntenbroich.de