Hi Marck and Syafril and Brian,

(On second thought, I'm crossposting this to TBUDL and TBBETA, as I
think this is very ON-topic, and those who are not subscribed to TBOT
should know that TBUDL/TBBETA are OK again and it was not their POP
server that didn't let them receive messages; the moderators are
sleeping due to their time zones and I hope nobody will mind me doing
this.)

On Sun, 17 Dec 2000 18:31:28 -0500GMT (18/12/2000, 07:31 +0800GMT),
Brian Clark wrote:

MDP>> Let's make this semi-official. The list server went down sometime
MDP>> around 25 hours ago. It will be back up in about 2 hours once
MDP>> Syafril (or his representative) physically gets to the server to
MDP>> reboot the darned thing!

I am receiving messages again (like everybody else I guess). :-)

Question (for TBUDL): what happened to the message posted during
downtime: are they in some queue and will reach us at a later time or
did they go to the Big Cyber Void?

BC> LMAO! Ohhhboy, do I know how it feels to have to drive downtown to hit
BC> the switch on a server at 3:00am.

Don't we just love computers? Who needs lovers anyway? What's "a
life"? ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.48d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.