Hello George F. Schoelles,
On Tue, 19 Dec 2000 04:45:17 -0800 GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, December 19, 2000, 12:45:17 (GMT+0100) (BST) my local time,

George F. Schoelles wrote:

GFS>             1.   I'm receiving errors saying my E-mail program is not
GFS>             installed properly when I try to launch mail to URL's.
GFS>             Probably a registry hack I can't find.

You probably need to use the /installmapi switch to update the mapi
subsystem. If you've already done this then there might be a Win2K
issue. More information on the /installmapi command can be found in
the archives and on the ritlabs website.

BTW nice to see the signal to sig ratio increasing.

--
 Jamie Dainton
 On Tuesday, December 19, 2000 at 13:22:09

 Life's unfair - but root password helps!