Hello Ming-Li,

> Also all time fields show a strange string of "xsupp" at the end
> before the scrambled part. So maybe there's indeed something wrong
> other than the driver.

That would explain, why this happens nowhere else.

> Since you're using a German version of TB, could you try to
> uninstall the language pack and see if the problem disappear in a
> English only version. I vaguely remember some other people ran into
> troubles (not the same one, though) after installing the language
> pack.

Is there a way to uninstall the language pack without uninstalling TB
itself? If there is, I did not find it. I renamed TheBat.LNG
whereafter TB was only able to show up in English, but that had no
effect on my problem.

> BTW, have you email the .png file to RIT for debugging? Did you
> remind them of the erratic display in the time fields. (They might
> miss it, as I did, since the scrambled part at the far right is so
> obvious and might take attention away from other details.)

I sent them the same message that I posted on this list. I might do
what you suggested later when (or if) I get the feedback from the
German mailinglist by someone with the same (or a similar) problem.
However, maybe they already read your message and are already trying
to fix it (hopeful thinking).

David

--
David Buntenbroich
     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] WWW: http://www.buntenbroich.de

The Bat! 1.48e on Windows NT 5 0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1