On Thursday, December 21, 2000, 9:21:34 AM, Don wrote:

> I just upgraded from a version about 5 months old and have lost
> all my messages in my folders. I can still see the files, but all
> I can see is messages from 6/6/00.

I'm afraid you have to be more specific before anybody here can help
you. Which version of TB did you upgrade from? Did you backup before
upgrading? Does this happen to all your folders (in all accounts),
or just some? You say you can see the files, which I assume to be
those .tbb and .tbi files, right? Do their file size look normal?
Have you tried to import from those .tbb file?

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.48f | Win2k SP1