Hallo Vincent,

On Sat, 23 Dec 2000 00:32:23 +0100 GMT (23/12/2000, 07:32 +0800 GMT),
Vincent - D. Ertner wrote:

VDE> somehow my Bat changed the behaviour of handling the confirmation
VDE> receipts - it simply creates each receipt without asking, though
VDE> it's in the account settings as well as in every single folder
VDE> saying "don't override *and* ignore" - what did I miss?

I just check, because I had a case this morning.

Account / Properties / Templates / Reading Confirmation shows Put in
Outbox in that particular account. "Prompt" is ticked.

The message came into the Inbox (it was correctly not caught by any
filter), so the account settings apply, not the folder settings. I got
a prompt: "Cereate Reading Confimation Y/N?", as desidered, and chose
No. Perfect.

I also looked at my folder level settings for other folders, and the
only tickmark I have set there is "Ignore". I have not set "override".
However, just to make sure, I would chose "Prompt" if I were you.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"When you smell an odorless gas, it is probably carbon monoxide"

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.48f
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM