On Saturday, December 23, 2000, Mike Harlos wrote:

> I feel that there is a potential for problems with
> the current process, in which a "Reply to all" includes the
> original/main recipient of the email of which you received a Blind
> Copy

I really agree with this one. A friend of mine just had a similar
situation occur when one of his employees replied to him about a
client but inadvertently sent a copy of his reply about the client to
the client as well because he hadn't realized the client had received
a bcc of the email sent to him! It took a bit of fast talking to the
client to get out of that one.

I try not to use Reply to All because I must admit that I don't look
at headings before replying so I'd really like that warning feature!

Thanks for a great suggestion.  Hope it can be implemented.

Mike
--
JANUS BOOKS, LTD.
Post Office Box 40787