Hey Fred,

>> One question: Is there any support available to synchronize E-Mails
>> from The Bat with my Palm PDA? And if not, is support planned for the
>> future?

FW> As a long-time TheBat user, and a fairly recent Palm IIIxe user, I'm
FW> following this public thread.  In the hopes that someone contacts you
FW> off-list with the specifics, I'm wondering if you'd be so kind as to either
FW> post it publicly to the list, or privately to me.

FW> Thanks, and good luck to us all.

I have exchanged mail with people who have this working!...  However,
I have not been able to get my Palm to sync with TB (I think it is
due to other problems I am having on the Palm).  I will post if/when
I get it working (if the following has not been verified to work by
then).

I would say the instructions on how to Sync TB mail and the Palm are
as follows (after various eMail exchanges including Stefan, Frank
Weidmann, and others on the list).

TB needs to be your default MAPI mailer, and must open a TB message
for mailto: URL's.  For example the http code
on a web page should open a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
"from" account you selected on the bottom line (second field from the
right).

In HotSync Manager select Custom | Mail | Change and ensure/change
your mail system to M$ Outlook Express or Eudora.  Also, HotSync must
be set to Synchronize Files for Mail.

On your Palm, in the Mail app HotSync Options (/H or, Options|HotSync)
select "All" and the mail in your TB Inbox & Outbox should sync with
the Palm Inbox & Outbox.

All this using:
    Palm OS v3.3
    HotSync Manager v3.1.2