Below are samples of some of the comments I am beginning to read on
different Mailing Lists I belong to. It seems the word is out that TB! is a
difficult Program to learn, and that the Help File is in dire need of
updating.

One individual commented:

While another said:

> I'm trying to learn it and find its lack of a printed manual to be a
> major problem. There's a Help file, but no context-sensitive help.

It might behoove RITLabs to start paying attention to these prospective TB!
Users. I realize Stefan and the others read these Lists and are aware of the
many requests for an updated Help File. I'm not so sure "updated" is the
correct word to use, but I think they know what I mean. ;o)

Nick

N.J. Andriash [ TB! v1.49b2 | PGP 7.0.1 | Win 98 SE ]
  Vancouver, B.C. Canada | PGP Key ID:  0x7BA3FDCE