Composed on 06/01/2001, at 23:58 GMT

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the wait after initial
selection of spell checking is becoming longer with each new version.
I can almost brew up while v1.49 chugs along in it's attempt to bring
the spell checker to life!

Another small point, this concerns the red underlining of unrecognised
words while editing. Even after selecting 'ignore all' the checker
merrily continues to underline the word when encountered later on in
the same message. TB! appears to have a mind of its own when it comes
to determining which words it wants to ignore.

Charlie (ceejay)

TB ver:1.49 | On Windows 98 4.10 1998 Pll 350Mhz (128MB Ram)