Hello!

Sunday, January 07, 2001, 7:32:17 AM, Nick Andriash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

NA> I have my Print Template set up the way I want with the exception of
NA> signatures and trailers... I would like *not* to include them when
NA> printing out a message because of the room they take.

NA> However, I cannot find a macro that would eliminate those items. Can
NA> some kind soul steer me in the right direction? I have looked at the
NA> FAQ, but can only find how to add items... not take them off.

If the Print Template is regex-enabled, the solution could be:

----------------------[Start of forwarded message]----------------------
From: "A. Curtis Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pasquale J . Festa Sr . on TBUDL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 19:54:54 -0500
Subject: Re: multiple Kill Filters?

Notes:
- the regex above is a long string without any CR/LF;
- you should use %Text macro instead of %Quotes.

--

Yours sincerely,

Andrey G. Sergeev (AKA Andris)     http://www.andris.msk.ru/