Hallo Randy,

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 07:47:42 -0600 GMT (08/01/2001, 21:47 +0800 GMT),
Randy Breese wrote:

RB> I realise from prior discussions that TB won't generate individual
RB> messages for each person on a list without including all those other
RB> addresses, but is there any way to get The Bat to put only the email
RB> address in the "to" field instead of "Name" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ?

Use %To=""%To=%OFrom in the reply template. This will yield only the
address.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

In a Zurich hotel: Because of the impropriety of entertaining
guests of the opposite sex in the bedroom, it is
suggested that the lobby be used for this purpose.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM