Hallo Douglas,

On Mon, 08 Jan 2001 23:44:43 -0600 GMT (09/01/2001, 13:44 +0800 GMT),
Douglas Hinds wrote:

Douglas> I guess that means I can download v. 1.49 now. All I see is the
Douglas> executable, so I'll have to install v. 1.48 first and then swap the
Douglas> .exe

No, if you download the exe from the official site (not beta), then it
is the full install. Better to use the full install whenever a new
release comes out, there is always some update on other files -
including the help file, and, as we have just seen, XLAT tables.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

-Drink wet cement: Get Stoned.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM