Hello Quin,

QS>  When I do a search accountwide for a string, I get results
QS>  like "9 results in 5 folders." Is there some way to determine the
QS>  folder holding the specific result I want?

I probably should clarify the above a little. Which messages are in
which folders? I've searched a whole account. Now TB tells me if found
x number of messages in y number of folders. But I can't identify which
folders. Is there a way?

Best regards,
 Quin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"When you live in the shadow of insanity, the appearance of another
 mind that thinks and acts as yours does is something close to a
 blessed event."        - Robert Pirsig

Using The Bat! 1.49 Beta/2 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A  on a Pentium 133 with
88MB RAM.¢æ«z˱ÊâmçZ±ªÜ+Þ¦è®