Hallo George,

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 05:18:32 -0800 GMT (12/01/2001, 21:18 +0800 GMT),
George F Schoelles wrote:

GFS>>> Correct, no key + mouse operation will work,

TF>> I undersatand this to mean: no (key + mouse) operation, rather than:
TF>> (no key) + mouse operation...

TF>> This is odd. Do these combos work in other applications?

George> Yes to both statements.  It will move a folder up and down the tree
George> (of little use), but not from one tree to another, nor from trunk to
George> branch or branch to branch.

Wait... alt+mouse is supposed to move the folder only up and down the
folder tree.

To make the folder a subfolder of another folder, another combo is
needed - which alludes me at the moment. Can somebody else help out?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

-Everyone needs belief in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49c
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM