Date:         Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:26:03 -0500
Sender: Mailing List For Keeshond Fanciers
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: Tim Musson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:      [KEESHOND-L] Looking for puppy in the next year
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Looks like I need to read the To: field, and put that into *my* new
To: field...  Seems like a messed up list server if you ask me. :-(

Another one, Most of my lists/correspondence I want my reply comments
above the quoted text, but in this list (and a couple others) I want
it below as TB defaults.  How do I change it for a particular list (I
do have each list filtered to it's own folder, so I think that should
help)?

TIA!

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]