Hello Shahar,

Saturday, January 13, 2001, 11:13:58 AM, you wrote:

> Can I set an SMTP settings to a folder within an account so I can
> force the messages to be sent from that specific folder through a
> specific SMTP server ?

I think, the only thing you can do is to create a dummy account (or
use an existing one with the specific SMTP settings) and put the
%ACCOUNT="account name" macro into your folder templates.

You might want to create a filter to move sent messages back to the
first account's outbox.

By the way, I started a new thread since the old one was made a Dead
Horse by one of the moderators. (And your question was not really
related to the thread anyway ;-).)

David

--
David Buntenbroich
     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] WWW: http://www.buntenbroich.de

The Bat! 1.49c on Windows NT 5 0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1