Hello Olivier,

Sunday, January 14, 2001, 12:10:53 AM, you wrote:

> I've been giving TheBat! a thourough testing, and it's addressing all
> of my needs EXCEPT for a more automatic way to change SMTP servers of
> the various accounts.

I don't know if that was already suggested by someone else. It seems
to me that you might want to consider using an external program called
X-Ray.

>From the readme-file:

     X-Ray is a mail-filtering program. Major objectives of X-Ray are:

  1. To provide privacy by removing unwanted mail headers;
* 2. To make it convenient to switch between several different
     incoming and outgoing mail servers without reconfiguring your
     mail software;
  3. To operate stably and unobtrusively.

If you want to take a look, go to http://www.xrayapp.com/.

David

--
David Buntenbroich
     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] WWW: http://www.buntenbroich.de

The Bat! 1.49c on Windows NT 5 0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1