Hi Stojan,

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:47:21 +0100, you wrote:

SR> Is there a way to make TheBat! produce a click via the computer
SR> speaker rather than via sound card when a new mail arrives to an
SR> account ?

If there are no Sound card you can try calling:
rundll32 user,messagebeep
This should create s short click sound.

If this not work you can try my little app that i have written for my
own use:
http://www.Dirk-Heiser.de/dl/Melody.zip
call it without parameters to see the list of options.

It may not work with NT (i never tested it on another PC) but maybe it
help you, try it.

cu,
 Dirk

--
Using The Bat! 1.49 (S/N 12A1F196 / Educational) under Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111  B