Hi Alvy,
On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, at 11:22:48 -0500 you wrote:

A> I know the bat! won't allow for viewing of html images that
A> call from outside source. What i want to do is embed a small
A> image in a few of my outgoing mail. I have searched the
A> listarchive, but can't find any info pertaining to outgoing
A> html mail.

The Bat! can't produce HTML mail, at least not yet (V2 is
supposed to support this feature via plug-ins). So you can only
attach a message. That's why you didn't find any info about
that.
--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.49c on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |