Hi solid,

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001 15:14:28 +0700GMT (20/01/2001, 16:14 +0800GMT),
solid snake wrote:

>> <challenge>
>> Set me straight then! Convince me! (On TBOT if need be.)
>> </challenge>
>                                           ..Thomas said.

>  What this word mean ? It's look like he use HTML mail, please don't
>  use HTML mail..!

According to my Kamus, the word "challenge" is "tantangan" in Bahasa.

I challenge Nick to convince me. If he succeeds, I'll sign my messages
on this list, and I'll buy him a beer.

It is not HTML, but it is made to look like HTML. It is actually plain
text, and I say the challange starts at this point, and ends at the
other. You can put anything you want into the HTML-like delimiters, for
example:

<funny voice>
...some text...
</funny voice>

which makes sense only to humans but not to computers. Understand?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Co-Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49c
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.