Hello Gary Blakely,
On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:22:13 -0800 GMT your local time,
which was Thursday, January 25, 2001, 12:22:13 AM (GMT+0100) (BST) my local time,

Gary Blakely wrote:

GB> STOP SPAMING ME WITH THESE MESSAGES !!

They are messages from TBUDL. A list you signed yourself up for,
confirmed you membership and have posted messages (5) on the list. This is
either a B1FF style moment of list irony/humour (misplaced), folder
level templates or incompetence.

I mean you could always read the footers (located at the end of the
message) to find out how to unsubscribe. Many people have succesfully
managed this and commented on how much it improved their lives.

Also it's not spam. Were we selling anything, advertising a product or
offering a service.

As your have sent 4 messages with a "STOP SPAMING ME WITH THESE
MESSAGES !!" and one message stating you joined the list and don't
know why you receive messages. Maybe we should add a section to the
faq explaining what e-mails are and what a e-mail list is.

Marck explained this in message [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<moderators>
Apologies for sort of being moddish. But this has happened 5 times
from the same sender with out anyone stepping in apart from the
aforementioned message. I hope I haven't been too rude but I thought a
bit of light sarcasm might help. In my favour I did search the
archives and come up with an answer for the original question
</moderators>

<snip..<snip>

N> Pls let me know if The Bat supports character UTF-8 ?
N> I found that Becky 2.0 is suppoting this character set
N> so that I can send UNICODE fonts

TB! will display UTF-8 although I am not sure about sending.

--
 Jamie Dainton
 On Thursday, January 25, 2001 at 8:23:36 AM

 To know recursion, you must first know recursion.