Hi

Thanks for the Backup option, I have exercised it, just used it, and had the
need to do a restore and it worked!

What I wanted to do was to use the folders I had set up for one account in
another account.

I went to account, properties for the second account and selected the
directory used by the first account.

The folders didn't show in the second account.

I undid that action.

I then went back to the first account, and although all the folders were
there, and they showed contents, when they were clicked on, they were empty,
and the message counts were set to zero.

Is there a way to utilize the filters set up in one account to filter messages
in a second account?

Is there a way to utilize the folders set up in one account by another
account?

Boy I hope I'm making sense. :-))

 Ben
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]