Hi David,
On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, at 13:40:48 -0500 you wrote:

DC>         FETCH - securing mail messages
DC>         FETCH - connected to POP3 server
DC>         FETCH - connection finished - 0 messages received

DC> What might I be doing wrong? Any suggestions welcome.

It maybe that you have already downloaded the email with pegasus and
they are no longer marked as new on the server.  Try using the mail
dispatcher, ensuring that you use Ctrl-Shift-F2 to access all
messages.  If you can see any messages with this, then you can
download them.

If there is no mail shown in the mail dispatcher then you have no mail
:-)

Stuart

--
Catscan: searching for kitty.